Let us be your launching point for a true Northwoods experience.
- 2.5 Acres of open wooded property
- 2 communal firepits
- Gravity chairs to kick back and enjoy the views
- Wi-Fi on the entire grounds
- 418 feet of shoreline on the Eagle River between Watersmeet and Yellow Birch lakes with access to all 28 lakes of the Eagle River chain
- 2 Docks each can hold up to 3 large boats each - no reserved spaces
- Electrical hook-ups on the docks
- Sandy area along the shore for building sandcastles
- Shore fishing - fish species caught off the docks and shore, walleye. northern, musky, bluegills, sunfish, perch, crappie, rock bass, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, and even bullheads (sorry no catfish)
- Playground area with swing set, basketball hoop, volleyball, badminton, croquet set, and other small games
- Small sandbox with sand toys.
- Ice rink (during the winter)
- Picnic tables and charcoal grills (charcoal not provided) on the ground for guests of the Inn, cottages have their own next to each
- Boat launch only ¾ of a mile upriver
- One mile from downtown Eagle River shopping and dining
- Snowmobile access to the snowmobile trail across the street
- ATV or UTV trail is nearby - must likely need to trailer
- Nearby hiking, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing
- Bicycle trails throughout the county.
- River Trail between Eagle River and St Germain is in the planning stages that will be going across our property. This trail when completed will connect the 3 Eagles Trail from Three Lakes to Eagle River and the Heart of Vilas Trail the runs from St Germain to Mercer.
- Several fat bike trails in the area
- If the 28 lakes in the chain are not enough, Vilas County has over 1300 lakes, 72 rivers and streams to enjoy
- Paddle boats for rent
- Canoe for rent on the grounds from Edgewater
- Kayaks and SUPs are available at Wildwood Outdoor Adventures - located 1/2 mile away
- Rowboats use come with the cottage rental. Rowboats may be rented by the guests in the Inn if available.