History


  • June 4th, 1921.

    Axel Youngdahl entered in to a land contract with Sanborn Company for lots 1, 2, and 3.
    Book 38, page 242.

  • 1924.

    Recorded actual ownership by Axel Youngdahl.

  • March 28th, 1924.

    Purchased by Arthur Morgan.
    Book 56, page 38.

  • May 20th, 1924.

    Purchased by Frank & Mary Brehn.
    Book 56, page 56.

  • October 16th, 1925.

    Purchased by Harry and Johanna Leeson.
    Book 58, page 1.

  • October 22nd, 1930.

    Purchased by Walter & Catherine Tuscher.
    Book 73, page 486.

  • December 20th, 1933

    Quick Claim. Arthur & Adeline Rawers to Walter & Catherine Tuscher.
    Book 64, pages 438 & 439.

  • September 30th, 1944.

    Purchased by George (Yutch) & Berenice Genzmer.
    Book 107, page 50.

  • November 5th, 1959.

    Purchased by Earl & Violet Schutte.
    Book 151, page 225.

  • November 5th, 1959

    Purchased by Robert & Ada Freiland.
    Book 151, page 241.

  • June 5th, 1963

    Purchased by Robert & Alice Ferrow.
    Book 164, page 374.

  • March 31st, 1964

    Purchased by Jerome & Josephine Polacek.
    Book 175, page 467.

  • March 11th, 1968

    Purchased by Joseph & Geraldine Cass.
    Book 215, pages 172-173.